May 8 : Acrylic Painting on Jute Bag
Our jute bag painting workshop is a light-hearted activity that provides the perfect opportunity for you to relax, unwind and bond with your colleagues over a fun and engaging 3-hour session! A stress-free environment breaks barriers of communication, allowing participants to get to know each other better.
Enhance the Eco Friendly jute accessory bag with contemporary folk art painting.
🎉 Suitable for beginners
Acrylic Painting on Jute Bag
✅ Date 日期：8 May 2022 (Sunday)
✅ Time 时间：10:00am-1:00pm
✅ Fees : RM 130/pax
Language of learning: English
A SPACE TO_. (Opposite Seventeen Mall)
936-1, Jalan 17/38, Seksyen 17, Petaling Jaya
📍 waze : A SPACE TO
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐩, 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧:
Basic line drawing on Jute Bag
Understand the difference between painting on canvas and on fabric
Designing & Framing Coordination on Jute Bag
* all materials will be provided for class use only.
✔️Your completed artwork.
⚠ PLEASE TAKE NOTE ⚠
To ensure everyone's comfort, the following SOPs will bein place.
1. Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to participate.
2. Only individuals with low risk status on MySejahtera are allowed to participate.
3. Hand sanitising and temperature check.
4. STRICTLY mask on at all times.
5. No companions allowed (only registered student).
6. Check in with MySejahtera app upon entry.
*We reserve the rights to deny your entry if you can't follow the SOPs as mentioned above even if payment has been made.
Email: [email protected]