This is one of the workshops that was scheduled but failed to happen due to our 2nd nationwide lockdown. If you are still interested to carve and make your own calendars, we are bringing this workshop back when we reopen in March!
After learning the skill, you can even make a new design each month for the rest of the year. How fun is that? Can't wait to create more designs with you guys!
PM us for more info or to register!
“Carving is my kind of therapy.” 🔪
A SPACE TO_ x Rubber Stamp Making Workshop [今年自己雕日曆]
✅ Date 日期：14 March (Sun)
✅ Time 时间：2:00pm-6:00pm
✅ Fees :
RM 160 / pax
RM 150 / 2 pax above
Language of learning: Multiple
📌 RM100 / pax - for those who purchased our rubber stamp starter kit and wish to attend this class. Bring your own kit and get ONE block of rubber FREE.
A SPACE TO_. (Next to Seventeen Mall)
936-1, Jalan 17/38, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
💕 ACTIVITY OUTLINE:-
• Introduction of tools & materials for carving
• Technique of carving rubber stamps with different tools
• Tips & tricks of image transfer
• 2-3 different designs (depending on your speed & ability).
• Complete your rubber with selected holder
• How to clean and store your rubber
• At the end of the class, you can make your own card with your own hand-carved stamps or mix it with what the others have carved!
💕 WHAT IS PROVIDED IN THE CLASS:-
• Various carving tools
• Hand tools for wood-cutting
• Wood block / Wood log
• Different types of ink pads & colors
💕 BRING HOME MATERIALS:-
✅ Your final carved work
✅ Special curated notes
✅ Starter kit box with all materials provided.
✅ Calendar Card & Wood Holder
* PRIOR BOOKING IS REQUIRED.
* PM FOR PRIVATE CLASS.
⚠ PLEASE TAKE NOTE ⚠
To ensure everyone's comfort, we have taken the following measures:-
1. Hand sanitisers and temperature check
2. Compulsory to wear mask during workshop
3. No companions allowed (only registered student)
4. Check in with the SElangkah & MySejahtera app.