Spend your peaceful weekend immersed in splendor of watercolors and elevate your watercolor painting skills from beginners level to intermediate level. Learn about watercolor techniques and topics like color mixing, layering, washes, brush strokes, and more.
Join us for a fun, friendly art class where we introduce you to portrait painting in watercolour. Simple step-by-step instructions to help you produce amazing results!
Watercolour Portrait Painting Workshop [ 水彩肖像工作坊 ]
✅ Date 日期：21 March (SUN)
✅ Time 时间：9:30am - 1:00pm
✅ Fees :
RM 160 (without paints & palette)
RM 200 (with all materials)
Language of learning: Multiple
A SPACE TO_. (Next to Seventeen Mall)
936-1, Jalan 17/38, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
ACTIVITY OUTLINE :-
• A little bit of everything regarding portrait drawing, from human skull anatomy, analysing photo reference, construction sketches for good proportion and shape, to watercolour painting techniques.
• Giving participants a glimpse of the process of producing a watercolour portrait.
BRING HOME MATERIALS :-
✔️ Artist Grade A4 300gms watercolour paper
✔️ Customized 13-colour watercolour palette (Winsor & Newton Cotman) (Optional)
✔️ Faber-Castell kneadable eraser
✔️ Faber-Castell Hard eraser
✔️ Steadler HB pencil
✔️ Drawing Notes and references for the particular workshop
⚠ PLEASE TAKE NOTE ⚠
To ensure everyone's comfort, we have taken the following measures:-
1. Hand sanitisers and temperature check
2. Compulsory to wear mask during workshop
3. No companions allowed (only registered student)
4. Check in with the SElangkah & MySejahtera app.