Aromatherapy is a great way to re-engage with nature and explore healthy options to show yourself some self-love. The fragrance of handmade candles and wax sachets can instantly elevate the space to another sensory level and create an environment that will give you a calm, romance and happy atmosphere.
Still thinking of making one as a new hobby / de-stress tool / simply enjoy a fun new activity or wanted to experiment and indulge your sense of smell in aromatherapy projects with your loved ones? Let’s withdraw yourself for a moment in a busy lifestyle and join us in our interactive and calming scented soy wax candles and wax sachets workshop from scratch!
You will be making Soy Wax natural candles that give off a clean and natural aromatherapy scent (with your favourite scents from Essential Oils) as compared to regular scented fragrance oil candles and three Wax Sachets that can be placed in closets, tiny room or bathroom for a mild and fresh fragrance. These are great for personal use or as gifts, even beautiful as decorations!
Aromatherapy Soy Wax Candle and Floral Wax Sachets Making
✅ Date 日期：28 March (Sun)
✅ Time 时间：9:30am-12:30pm
✅ Fees 课程费用：
👉 RM235 per pax
👉 RM420 for 2 pax
*includes all materials & notes.
Language of learning: Multiple
A SPACE TO_. (Seventeen Mall)
936-1, Jalan 17/38, Seksyen 17, Petaling Jaya, Selangor
⭐ Activities outline ⭐
1. Discover the types of waxes for candles.
2. Comparison between soy wax candle and commercial candles.
3. Learn how to make good candle.
4. Benefits of essential oils and its dosage.
5. Wick options and how to fix it.
6. Step-by-step candle and wax sachet making process.
⭐ Highlight ⭐
1. Premium ingredients and essential oils are used.
2. No preservatives and no harmful chemical.
3. Participants able to choose their own wax sachet moulds.
4. Individual work.
⭐ Bring Home Products ⭐
1. 1 x soy wax candle (150g)
2. 3 x wax sachets (80g)
3. All notes and materials provided
⚠ PLEASE TAKE NOTE ⚠
To ensure everyone's comfort, we have taken the following measures:-
1. Hand sanitisers and temperature check
2. Compulsory to wear mask during workshop
3. No companions allowed (only registered student)
4. Check in with the SElangkah & MySejahtera app.