Watercolor Pencils are something that interests many artists because you apply color dry as you would use colored pencils, and then you wet it and it behaves like watercolor (sorta). This is a medium that is not as simple as it seems at first glance, but one that is fabulous for painting once you learn the ropes. By the end of this class, you will have done just that.
What you will learn in the class :
(1) A little bit of everything in portrait drawing from head anatomy to proportion.
(2) Watercolour-pencil techniques
Watercolour - Pencil Workshop (Theme: Player 067)
✅ Date 日期：31 Oct 2021 (SUN)
✅ Time 时间：10:00am-1:00pm
✅ Fees :
RM 180 (First lesson with all materials)
Language of learning: Multiple
A SPACE TO_. (Seventeen Mall)
936-1, Jalan 17/38, Seksyen 17, 46400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
BRING HOME MATERIALS :-
✔️Aquafine 300gms cold press Watercolour Paper
✔️Steadler Luna Watercolour Pencils Small (12 colours)
✔️4-colour custom water colour palette.
⚠ PLEASE TAKE NOTE ⚠
To ensure everyone's comfort, the following SOPs will bein place.
1. Only fully vaccinated individuals are allowed to participate.
2. Only individuals with low risk status on MySejahtera are allowed to participate.
3. Hand sanitising and temperature check.
4. STRICTLY mask on at all times.
5. No companions allowed (only registered student).
6. Check in with MySejahtera app upon entry.
Email: [email protected]