𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗞𝗜𝗧 + 𝗩𝗜𝗗𝗘𝗢 𝗧𝗨𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗔𝗖𝗖𝗘𝗦𝗦.
Binding Method : Japanese Book-Binding
Can’t seem to find the right journal? Like the cover design but not the paper material? DIY bookbinding is a great way to make unique journals/notebooks for yourselves, as gifts, or scrapbooks for specific events. You can control the paper/size/shape so they fit your purpose.
For those interested in making books, Japanese stab bindings are an ideal place to begin the journey. Join us to learn how this method can benefit you in so many ways!
“Make a book & fill it up with stories.” 📚
This kit includes: .
• a QR code access to our digital tutorial (Japanese Book-Binding).
• a set of notes prepared by @aspaceto_
• Essential tools for almost all bookbinding methods (not only for Japanese bookbinding).
• All materials needed.
Book-Binding kit – The Essentials :-
• 10 pcs of items (essential tools for book-binding)
• 1 set of paper & card materials
* FREE 1 washi tape by @nichibanmy (While stocks last)
• RM130 with video tutorial
• RM100 without video tutorial
#aspaceto #aspaceto_ #petalingjaya #klworkshops #workshopskl #creativespacekl #giftideas #makersmalaysia #flatlaytoday #bookbinding #japanesebookbinding #weekendactivities #workshopmalaysia #paperlover #stationeryaddict #bulletjournal